Included: 3 x Jonny condoms + 3 x FabLittleBags
Preparation is key. Always keep Jonny Overnighter on-hand: tuck away in your handbag, bottom of your backpack, or that otherwise pointless sleeve pocket of your bomber jacket.
Why we love them:
- Each Jonny comes with a FabLittleBag for discreet and easy disposal. FabLittleBag is partly made from sustainable materials and is 100% biodegradable. The bag will take only 12 months to completely degrade in the landfill.
- Most condoms – and tampons while we’re at it! – are flushed down the toilet, which is having a devastating effect on marine life and waterways. By pairing each Jonny condom with a biodegradable disposal bag, Jonny aims to change behaviour and perceptions around how personal items are disposed of.
- Natural colour rubber latex condoms. Latex is made from rubber sourced from rubber plants. Jonny is a non-medicated natural rubber latex condom. Non-latex is made from polyurethane, which is a plastic often found in paints and varnishes. For those with latex allergies, non-latex is the preferred alternative.
- Vegan friendly
- Jonny condoms have been tested rigorously, and comply with all Australian and international standards and testing to ensure maximum safety. When used correctly, condoms offer highly reliable protection against pregnancy and STIs, but no contraceptive can offer 100% guaranteed protection against pregnancy, AIDS and/or infectious diseases.
- Lubricated (no nasty toxins)
- Smooth, thin (but strong) texture
- Aussie-based brand!!
What is, and isn't, inside Jonny?
- Jonny condoms like to stay as natural as possible. It is better for our bodies, and better for nature. Therefore there are only a small number of special ingredients that help keep Jonny performing at its best while being safe for our bodies and complying with the strict International medical and manufacturing standards.
- These ingredients are natural rubber latex, corn starch for dusting, silicone oil for lubricating.
- Jonny does not contain casein, derived from milk and used for lubrication.
- Jonny does not contain palm oil, found in some lubricants.
- Jonny does not use nitrosamines in production.
- Jonny does not use benzocaine - a numbing agent found in lubricants.
- Jonny does not contain spermicides.
- Jonny is free from parabens, glycerin, petrochemicals, flavours and fragrances.
Sustainability points 🍃
✓ Made from natural latex, originating from the rubber plant, which breaks down over time, compared to the non-latex versions that don't break down
✓ 100% biodegradable disposal bag
✓ Packaged in PEFC certified boxes
✓ To make latex smooth, most condoms contain casein, which is derived from milk. Jonny, however, steers clear of all animal derivatives and nasty toxins.
✓ Plastic-free postage
** Jonny's foil wrapper is an element of our packaging that can't be avoided; by law, all condoms must be wrapped in foil, which is not biodegradable